donderdag 18 augustus 2011

Bedroom finished!



Can you guess what this will become? I've been playing with the tablesaw again, there was something in the Ikea catalog that was still missing in the bedroom I'm giving a make over.


And what's a dollhouse room make over without new modern lights? So I rummaged around in my hobby drawers and found what I needed.


Did you guess? The woodbits will make 2 nightstands, inspired by these.


I painted them black, because that would match best with the other things in the bedroom. Because they'd become black I didn't mind the non-matching wood.


And here is a little nightstand, with a new modern nightlight on top!


It was evening when I took these pictures, so they aren't very sharp and bright.. But I wanted to show the bedroom and how it looks right now. I did a LOT of work on this room and I love how it turned out! The new bedding, the curtains, the floor, all the furniture I made, it was quite a bit of work and it all came together very nicely if I may say so myself.


The dresser I showed in the previous post was inspired by this one and is now finished up.


22 opmerkingen:

  1. Muy buen trabajo !! Han quedado preciosas !!!Saludos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Is a great work!! so real your bedroom, I like it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Precioso dormitorio. Me gusta mucho la cama y como la has vestido. Ciertamente tiene un estilo moderno que me encanta.

    Besos, Narán

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. IT IS SO REAL !! it might well come from a catalogue.Wonderful job. Rosanna

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OK I know what room I want to stay in when I visit. LOL
    Seriously... It is just wonderful! Great work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Un gran trabajo, las mesillas te quedaron muy bien!
    Un abrazo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. You've done a beautiful job. You couldn't tell from the photos that it isn't a real life room. I especially like the nightstands and lamps.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. It's a beautiful bedroom. It looks so realistic! =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. It is absolutely beautiful, I think your dollhouse people must be really happy with their bedroom makeover!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love modern miniatures and room bedroom is absolutely fantastic.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. The room was wonderful! I really enjoyed it!
    Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Nadie diria que es miniatura, es perfecto el tamaño, la proporcion la ubicacion, te felicito.
    Un beso
    Susi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wauw so many comments! Thank you all very much, it makes me very happy to read your kind words, and hear you all like it so much! It was a lot of work and making the right colorcominations and choosing the right furniture designs was a bit hard for me. So your compliments mean a lot to me!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Your bedroom is looking very real, very nicely made.
    Hugs
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. The bedroom is incredible and I can't believe that you have made all of the furniture.....it is all so wonderful! I LOVE it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Love those modern lamps! Your scenes are very realistic. :]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Your bedroom turned out so beautiful! That was worth all the work!
    Hugs, Pia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. ¡Asombroso!!!!! Me encanta ¡Es tan real!!!ÖÖÖÖÖ
    Un abrazo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Great work! I'd love to live in a room like that, it's hard to tell it's a miniature one! :) just amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Thank you all! I'm overwhelmed by all your compliments! It means a lot to me to hear all these lovely words from you and hear you find it realistic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Awesome, absolutely fantastic, so real and so warm...
    You did really great with this.
    I have seen a lot of rooms and doll houses, but this is sublime.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen