woensdag 24 februari 2010

sunshine award!


This wonderfull sunshine award I received from Coby at http://coby-mijnwereldje.blogspot.com
Thank you very much Coby!

The Sunshine Award Rules...

1. Post the award on my own blog.
2. In a blog post, name six blogs that I enjoy.
3. Let your six named bloggers know that you are passing the award on to them.

Now, I truly want to abide the rules, and name six blogs that I enjoy, but I don't think it would be fair at this point. Most blogs I like have allready received one or more sunshine awards!
And it doesn't feel right to give just 6 people this award.
All the blogs I follow deserve this award, otherwise I wouldn't be following them!!
I know that sounds cheesy, but it is true! :) So consider this award yours if I'm a follower of your blog :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten